Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG

Bleach Text-based RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gyokusa Technique Training[WIP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RasenChikyuu
11th Division Captain
RasenChikyuu

Gyokusa Technique Training[WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Gyokusa Technique Training[WIP]   Gyokusa Technique Training[WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:58 am

Rasen sat alone meditating in the main hall of the squad 11 barracks as he did every day. Squad members that passed by knew better than to disturb him, not because he became violent, simply because to interrupt his meditation was nearly impossible. Even in his meditative state he was fighting though, because when he meditated he entered his own mind where the spirit of his zanpaktou awaited. This form of training allowed him to freely explore the extent of his powers without harming anyone else. Today, like others days, he was exploring the capabilities of his blade, trying to find ways to create techniques to match the style of fighting his body remembered so well. Knowing his style of fighting with body and mind was something he stressed to his squad so finding a way to ensure his mind remembered as well as his body was undoubtedly important.

Inside his mind awaited Gyokusa, his friend and partner in all things. A shadowy figure who's skill with the blade was at perfect odds with his own, and was perfect that way, because fighting Gyokusa was the same as fighting himself, constantly trying to become better than he presently was. For every inch Rasen grew, Gyokusa grew with him. In this he was constantly fighting a stronger opponent, and to push himself to win against something constantly growing stronger was in every bit a monstrous task. Gyokusa knew just as much of the life on earth as Rasen did, but that mattered not. Something so long ago may have started his path, but the present them kept him on it. The inside of his mind was a field of grass, expansive as far as the eye could see. A tree here and there for shade were the only things obstructing what was a view that seemed to go on forever. A wondrous simplicity.

"What brings you to the field samurai?"

"The need to be stronger. Every day, every hour, always stronger. As it was before and as it will always be."

"Pleasantries aside it's good to see you again." A change in tone was all that told Rasen that Gyokusa was happy for the visit. Two glowing spots were the only things that appeared under the hood he wore, and as far as Rasen knew he didn't have or needed a face. A Samurai's life was service, and service needing no recognition.

"I'd bring you a drink but I'm afraid there would be no point to that. I have two techniques I want to work on, and forms for both their shikai and bankai versions."

"Four separate skills today. You bring me a mighty haul. We already have Death's Fang, what new skills do you wish to work on?"

"Godslayer, and Lost Armour. An offensive and a defensive skill."

"Then let us begin."

Both their swords changed to the Shikai level, the elongated blade was massive by most standards, and far longer than most could handle, it would be too awkward for them. Preparing to try out Godslayer Rasen reshaped the blade to the size and shape required of this attack. It doubled the already massive length, it's thinkness, and the width of the blade grew five times. A massive blade almost like a panel on a handle. Getting a feel for the attack he saw Gyokusa replicate the change with his blade and start swinging it. In arcs that seemed like one long spin the blade kept moving and didn't stop. Faster and faster Rasen watched the blade spin in it's eternal circles even as Gyokusa leaped into the air it kept spinning. Watching this Rasen realized the key to this attack was the spinning, the non-stop motion that made itself go faster and faster constantly. Like his own will to be stronger in order to serve it kept spinning around and around to the point where it seemed to be chasing itself to catch the area behind the blade where the spinning left no air resistance, reaching for that spot in which the wind itself would give way to it's slicing.

Gyokusa stopped, stepped back, and Rasen picked up his blade and began spinning it. Around and around it went until he began to spin with it, and as he began to spin as well it began to spin faster than he was, and he understood it. As the blade kept spinning, he was chasing after the blade, trying to keep up with it, and as it spun faster and faster he had to keep pushing to keep up. Perpetual spinning, an unending motion, and for a moment he saw the need to stop and enjoy the spinning, but without realizing it he had let go of the blade, and it had stopped in mid-air and fallen to the ground. Turning to Gyokusa he heard the words "Nothing lasts forever, no matter how hard we try. In this state if you let go it will stop on it's own, and it will not last forever in battle. You must not forget this."

"And in Bankai?"

"It will keep spinning if you let go, but it still will not last forever."

"I understand, then we shall work on Lost Armour next."

Both their blades returned to the original form of shikai, and Rasen felt his hand along the length of the blade.
Back to top Go down
memel
Admin

Gyokusa Technique Training[WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gyokusa Technique Training[WIP]   Gyokusa Technique Training[WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:02 am

Is this finished?
Back to top Go down
https://shinigami.forum.st

Gyokusa Technique Training[WIP]
Page 1 of 1