Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG

Bleach Text-based RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restrictions training.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iwao
7th Division Captain
Iwao

Restrictions training. Empty
PostSubject: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:08 am

Walking by the 11Th Division barracks whilst on duty Iwao felt the urge to greet his fellow Taicho- Rasen Chikyuu, their principles moderately the same along with their fighting styles. The only thing that appointed Iwao the 7Th Taicho rank was his strength, he wore no captain robe as he liked to show his tattoo's to anyone walking by, instead just a black netted vest that offered no kind of defence against attackers but Iwao would never allow his opponents to strike first, he always liked to go all out, end it quickly and allow no showing off. Showing of gets arrogant people killed often.

Iwao stopped just past the gates entrance gripping Akkusu by the hilt but no one seemed to be around, maybe out partying or killing helpless hollow but Iwao was certain Rasen-Taicho would be around somewhere. With no hesitation Iwao released a rather large and unnecessary amount of reiatsu, the gate behind him somewhat splintering under the pressure. This would no doubt alert anyone nearby, it was a calling card. "Ahhh people here seem so lazy, this will wake them up." a small smile escaped Iwao as he waited for some response.
Back to top Go down
RasenChikyuu
11th Division Captain
RasenChikyuu

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:22 am

One of the non-seated members of squad 11 came to the door to open it and bow, after which the shinigami lead the way to main hall ushering Iwao-taicho to follow. Upon opening the door the low ranking shinigami introduced the visitor and stepped out of the way. Inside was Rasen who was sitting down and enjoying his tea. A very nice brew that was prepared by one of the female members of squad 4 on loan to him. Squad 11 didn't have any female members because of it's old reputation. Continuing to drink his tea without turning or showing expression he addressed his fellow captain calmly.

"I believe I asked you to knock instead. Repairs to the door take time and effort that could be devoted to our jobs."

Remaining calm he continued to sit and finish his cup before the young lady poured another one."Sit, enjoy a cup. This is a very fine tea."
Back to top Go down
Iwao
7th Division Captain
Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:43 am

On entering Iwao respectfully bows as a sign of gratitude for Rasen-Taicho allowing an audience with him. His eyes slightly widen at the sign of a female presence, even if it was a member of squad 4, but that was simply discarded and his focus was back to where it should be, his fellow captain pointing out the damage done to the gate as little as it was, he was right, "Gomen nasai Rasen-Taicho, I will pay for any expenses needed." the offer of some tea was indeed accepted, Iwao liked sake as much as the next man but tea was an art, according to him. A great tea requires care and awareness, too much of one thing could make the tea bitter and undrinkable.

"Arigatou." Iwao bows alittle before joining the captain on the floor, resting on his knees and his back straight, Iwao wanted to uphold Rasen-Taicho's firm belief in Bushido. Requesting a cup from the squad 4 member, Iwao took a small sip, "Ahh you are right Taicho, this is great tea." Nodding in agreement, and thanks towards the female.
Back to top Go down
RasenChikyuu
11th Division Captain
RasenChikyuu

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:54 am

Rasen sipped the fresh cup enjoying the taste of the tea. After the young lady excused herself to go fetch more he decided it was a good time to explain her presence. "Having a woman's touch is always nice. particularly since my squad is lacking in them. I find no matter how skilled the warrior there are things that a woman can do that we will never be able to."

He had finished about half of his cup before he felt the need to ask "So what brings you to my humble home on this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
Iwao
7th Division Captain
Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:09 am

As the Taicho somewhat explained why a female member of squad 4 was here, Iwao nodded once again, women do bring a certain charm and skill that men just will never achieve. It made Iwao laugh slightly but not loud enough to cut off what Rasen-Taicho was saying. After the women left the question popped up as to why Iwao had shown up at the gates of squad 11, and the only thing he could do was smile before answering. "Well I was just admiring the quietness of the day walking by and I felt It would be quite rude not to pay my respects Rasen-Taicho." that was one of the reasons why Iwao had shown up. The other reason would not be mentioned, only shown as Akkusu the zanpaktou strapped to Iwao's waist started to radiate a physical essence of reiatsu, Iwao's face had a rather embarrassed look about it, Akkusu had a tendency for wanting to fight, it was in fact Akkusu's job to keep Iwao in tip top shape and to prevent him from slacking during battle.
Back to top Go down
RasenChikyuu
11th Division Captain
RasenChikyuu

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:23 am

Noticing Iwao-taicho's zanpaktou acting up Rasen finished his tea and made a comment 'Since your other half is so interested in playing perhaps you'd like to join our morning training. I'm sure the children could use some inspiration."

Rasen stood up and clapped his hands. As he did various members of his squad entered and lined up at either side of the room and the squad 4 member came in and sat at the back with fresh refreshments. "If you care to a match the rules are simple. Non-lethal force, sealed state only, and the last 3 non-captains left standing are given a reward.

He went to the front of the room and looked at the men on either side of the room. Then waited for Iwao-taicho to decide if he would join them or not.
Back to top Go down
Iwao
7th Division Captain
Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:52 am

Iwao's face went blank as he saw the many members of squad 11 line up, standing to his feet he glanced around before looking back at the Taicho wondering what he had planned. His head nodded for a second agreeing to the terms, Iwao was lethal even without using his shikai and bankai abilities, his hand had instinctively gripped Akkusu by the hilt. "This should get interesting." Iwao almost whispered.

Although Iwao prefered fighting all out using his bankai at the start of fights, this was only a training session so he had no intention of severely injuring anyone today, well no shinigami. Iwao was well trained in kidou when he entered the Gotei 13, something he was sure to be using often during the training session. He looked ready, waiting for the Taicho of squad 11 to continue things.
Back to top Go down
RasenChikyuu
11th Division Captain
RasenChikyuu

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:27 am

Before giving the start signal Rasen watched as all the members of his squad flipped their katana around to use the blunt side. There were many warriors the did not know how to hold back so using the flat side was the easiest way to go all out and not hurt anyone. He found that to be an admirable decision. After a few more seconds he gave the signal to start simply by saying "Go."

At the point the 2 lines of shinigami charged at each other clashing in the middle of the room in a huge heap of fighting. Not the most elegant method but it helped them learn to fight in large groups. He took his own stance crouching low to the ground with his hand on Gyokusa then kicking himself off the the ground at high speed towards Iwao-taicho quick-drawing his blade as he flew towards him.
Back to top Go down
Iwao
7th Division Captain
Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:01 pm

Everything seemed so still just moments ago then Rasen-Taicho spoke just one word and everyhting went hay-wire, squad 11 members rushing about the place making sword contact, reverse blades not wanting to harm any of their fellow friends. His eyes may have been wondering bit his ears were fixed on any sharp, sudden movements more specificly in Rasen-Taicho's direction. Iwao moved Akkusu up to his face waiting for the strike and staying ready to defend against it.

Iwao wasn't scared of battle, why would he be? he sought honour in death but he wouldn't roll over and die just to get it. Although this was just a friendly meeting of blades Iwao was aware of Rasen-Taichos power,strength. Why else would he be allowed to take the 11Th captain seat.
Back to top Go down
RasenChikyuu
11th Division Captain
RasenChikyuu

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:35 am

Rasen's blade met up with Iwao's with his hand on the back of the blade pushing it with that extra force. That same force making his strike hit harder pushed him back and away from Iwao at the same time. As he landed on his feet he made sue to keep an eye on the progress of his squad, a captain's work was never done after all.

Taking up his second stand he leaned forward with both hands on his handle and the blade pointed back and to the right. As was the style his body remembered best to strike hard, fast, and without mercy. He kicked off the ground once more at full tilt bringing his blade up and to the left in a diagonal cut, ready to tackle Iwao with his body as he expected the blade to be deflected off from that position.
Back to top Go down
Iwao
7th Division Captain
Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:30 am

As Rasen's blade made contact with Akkusu there was a huge force behind the attack pushing Iwao back a few steps he was trying his best to maintain his stance. It was hard to focus with all the other squad members around him fighting, it made him nervous thinking that maybe one or two of them would try to attack him from behind. Even though he knew that wasn't their way of fighting. Seeing the captain take up a new stance Iwao readied himself, blade held high to the right side of his chest with both hands, he knew this fight would be tough.

Rasen-Taicho launched himself at Iwao not holding back and neither was he. This was going to be all close quarter fighting, Iwao got an idea and took one hand off of his zanpaktou. Rasen came in fast with a powerful diagonal slash to his left shoulder region bringing Akkusu up to block part of the attack whilst his free hand peered out under his right arm pointed at the captain. "Thrust." the first way of destruction spell. He wasn't going to give Rasen a chance to attack him repeatidly.
Back to top Go down
RasenChikyuu
11th Division Captain
RasenChikyuu

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:37 am

As Iwao launched the destruction spell at him, Rasen released his right hand off of his katana taking the spell to the back of his hand. In that motion he brought the elbow from his right arm towards Iwao's face while kicking off of one of the nearby squad members bringing his left knee towards the other side of the face. He had his right leg ready to kick himself away again for his third stance.
Back to top Go down
Iwao
7th Division Captain
Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:21 am

Everything was happening at such a pace it was hard to keep the flow.
Rasen-Taicho was truly meant to lead the 11Th division, each attack he made seemed to have a back up if they failed. The captains elbow passed over Iwao's head as he ducked bringing his left arm up in time to block the knee aimed at his head. The blow however was stronger than it seemed, the force behind the attack sent Iwao spinning into a wall and as he regained his posture there appeared a mark on his face where he had tried to block Rasen's move. "Rasen-Taicho, your truly a fearsome opponent even as we train."

Standing tall Iwao rubbed his cheek before giving Rasen a quick smile. the sword in his hand did a 360 spin and then he vanished and reappearing to the right of Rasen in mid air sweeping his leg through the humid air towards his neck area.
Back to top Go down
RasenChikyuu
11th Division Captain
RasenChikyuu

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:29 am

Rasen dove to the ground landing on his hands and catching Iwao-taicho's leg with the back of his right leg. Using the force of the spin, he himself spun around bringing his left leg around and up towards Iwao's centre of mass with the back side of his katana in tow right behind it with his left hand. He immediately planned to push off with his right hand while he said "The only mercy we give is the honour of giving our all in any endeavour."
Back to top Go down
Iwao
7th Division Captain
Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:22 am

Iwao's left arm stretched over his body as soon as Rasen-Taicho's leg caught his balance when he landed. By now it was obvious the captains way of fighting was very much like his own, attacking constantly with full power and not letting up, only problem was Rasen-Taicho was better at it. The left hand that pointed towards the floor released a faint yellow energy in form of a spinning shield- 'Arc shield' number 39 in the way of binding spells. Taking the force of the captains upwards kick and lifting Iwao away from danger. Just as quick the shield faded and Iwao placed his hands on the ground, "Way of destruction no.21- Red smoke escape." a red light beamed in a circular motion and blasted a think red smoke towards Rasen-Taicho but it filled the room quite quickly. He took his chance and shunpo'd behind Rasen, his sword reversed striking diagonally from bottom left to right corner spinning around bringing the force of his right leg to meet the mid section of his torso.
Back to top Go down
RasenChikyuu
11th Division Captain
RasenChikyuu

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:34 am

Rasen jumped into the air flipping backwards while bringing his blade up to block Iwao-taicho's and push himself up higher "Do you really think an obvious attack like that will stop me?" Before he had even passed above Iwao's head he had begun a new style of attack whispering "fourth technique, changing blades."

At that point his katana switched to his right hand to slash at Iwao from above then switched back to attack from the opposite direction. In a flurry of attacks from multiple directions, each time the blade switched hands to keep momentum.
Back to top Go down
Iwao
7th Division Captain
Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:11 am

Rasen didn't seem to falter In his endless barrage of attacks and Iwao was now questioning whether or not this was in fact a friendly match or serious business. "I was hoping so yes." now he had to face yet another counter attack.
As Rasen's zanpaktou switched to his right hand Iwao mimicked the movements and also switched, instead of attacking the 11Th division captain he only sought to counter with defence. That said he couldn't just stand still and take the battering he was so surely receiving. Taking the chance as it came Iwao blocked a left handed strink by Rasen-Taicho, grabbing his wrist with his right hand Iwao kicked at his stomach releasing Rasen's wrist he span around and brought up the back of his left hand to the jawline of the captains face. he took the time to speak some more, "This would be much simpler using bankai." letting out a slight laugh and smile, Iwao was enjoying this new style of fighting without his full strength although hard and different.
Back to top Go down
RasenChikyuu
11th Division Captain
RasenChikyuu

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:51 am

Rasen took the blow to his stomach by clenching his stomach bringing down to avoid the blow to his face. As he went down he reached up for Iwao's hand and pulled bringing the handle of his zanpaktou up to bash Iwao's jaw while he jumped up to bring his right knee to Iwao's stomach. As he did this his eyes flashed around the room seeing the about half of his squad was finished, good that they were trying.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya Yudawa
6th Division Captain
Kazuya Yudawa

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:45 am

As the Captain of internal affairs, Kazuya made frequent visits to each divison monitoring the Shinigami that belonged to the division he had visited. Today he made plans to visit the 11th Divison.

Kazuya made his way through multiple hallways and corridors to find the training hall. As he heard the 11th squads-men training he lowered his reiatsu hoping he would not be a cause of distraction, fully knowing that training to the 11th Division is a serious matter. As he quietly and gently walked to a corner of the training hall he noticed Rasen-taicho, and Iwao-taicho sparring with each other. Kazuya watched intently, observing their restricted training session.
Back to top Go down
Tou-Fon
11th Division Vice Captain
Tou-Fon

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:45 am

Tou had finally finished the compilation of the expenses it took to repair 11th Division HQ after each of their training sessions. The price wasn't looking good, but he knew they would be able to pay it off with their funding...for now anyways. As he marked down the last expense on the list he heard the familiar clanging of steel coming from down the hall. "Did Rasen-Tachio decide to do another training exercise?" he pondered as he tucked the paperwork into a drawer and walked down the hall to investigate.

As he approached the training hall he noticed the rise in reiatsu and approached carefully, one hand on his zanpaktou just in case. Looking into the hall he saw what normally takes place at the 11th division training hall: chaos. But this seemed different for some reason. Perhaps it was Rasen-tachio and Iwao fighting each other that made it different, but it felt like a competition was going on between everyone in the room. Deciding to stay out of the large skirmish for now, Tou walked over to Kazuya who seemed to be observing the sea of swords and kido. "So who do you think will win Sir?" He looks over at his captain who had just taken a foot to the stomach. "That's got to have hurt...."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya Yudawa
6th Division Captain
Kazuya Yudawa

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:31 am

Kazuya looked over to the 11th Division Fukutaicho speaking to him about the match. But as he locked eyes with the young man before him, he looked over the man with great detail but then shrugged in response to Tou Fon then in one motion looked back at the fight between the two Taicho's.

After a moment of silence, and watching, Kazuya responded to the Fukutaicho next to him, "Using 'Sir' to greet me sounds like you do not know who I am; 11th Division Fuku-taicho Tou Fon. I assume you do know who I am. And to answer your question I say we will never know." Kazuya's response seemed cold, but he never meant it to feel cold but rather just saying what he is thinking. His deep blue eyes yet again scanned back to the ongoing fight as he knelt above the ground resting Kaminari, his Zanpaktou, on his lap and folded his arms into the long sleeves of his robes. Silence yet again hung about between the two men watching Rasen-taicho and Iwao-taicho fight.
Back to top Go down
Iwao
7th Division Captain
Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:06 am

Iwao made contact with his first attack but Rasen-Taicho took that moment to avoid his second one, as his spin came to an abrupt end he was forced down as Rasen took hold of his hand. Bringing forward his zanpaktou's hilt. The speed at which he was pulled at was too fast for him to dodge and the zanpaktou was being pushed out at equal speeds. The impact hurt and bone crushing as Rasen's handle swiped his jaw, but trying to ignore the pain Iwao used his free hand, his right hand to grab hold of Rasen-Taicho's knee as it rose to deal a fatal blow. Using that force to push him up off of the ground and as he made head height with his foe, Iwao pushed his right leg around to strike at the captains head, using shunpo to divert his location to the other side of the room where he could briefly rest.
Holding his jaw Iwao couldn't help but smile, Rasen was turning out to be a troublesome foe even in training. A little blood now exited from the corner of his mouth but it wasn't anything to throw him of his game.
Back to top Go down
Tou-Fon
11th Division Vice Captain
Tou-Fon

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:05 pm

Tou bowed in respect to the Captain. "Of course I know who you are Kazuya-tachio of 6th Division. I was merely being overly formal. I apologize for the confusion." he straightened his position and seated himself next to the Captain. The cold stare that he had received sent chills down his spine. Looking toward the fight once more his face changed to worry but not for his Captain. Rasen-Tachio can take care of himself. The training hall however; he winced as one of the walls was obliterated by a stray kido; was a different story.

Repairing the training hall will be the bigger hassle. Grabbing the handle of Kotai-hō he rhythmically hit the head of the war hammer into the palm of his hand repeatedly as a force of habit and one of anxiety. "The court yard behind HQ would have been a better place to hold this type of combat." Tou Fon commented. The problem itself wasn't the sessions they held here, but how careless Rasen-Tachio could be while sparring. A few well placed kidos cold collapse the entire hall. He made a mental note to make the supports thicker the next time he rebuilt. Turning to Kazuya he noticed how well he was keeping track of the blows going on in the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions training.   Restrictions training. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restrictions training.
Page 1 of 1