Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG

Bleach Text-based RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Open for all Shinigami's] Jack's privat lab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyScore
12th Division Captain

[Open for all Shinigami's] Jack's privat lab Empty
PostSubject: [Open for all Shinigami's] Jack's privat lab   [Open for all Shinigami's] Jack's privat lab I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:02 am

From the outside did the lab look just normal, but on the inside was the lab was a completely mess. No one could have know that Jack had only been living there for 3 weeks, more like 3 years. For the first time had Jack some free time over to clean. After one hour could he finally see the floor again and the walls was no longer to be found. All the walls had been cover with Jack's three biggest research, that he was working with.

After Jack was finally done with the room, so started he walking around as he was drinking his morning coffee. "I need a bigger lab..." He was going to wall to wall looking at his research, he know that he had missed something Important. But what?
Back to top Go down
Tou-Fon
11th Division Vice Captain
Tou-Fon

PostSubject: Re: [Open for all Shinigami's] Jack's privat lab   [Open for all Shinigami's] Jack's privat lab I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:33 am

It was a slow day, and Tou had already run the squad through their daily combat drills. The excessive clang of metal and shouts had given him a headache and the best thing he could think of was to go for a walk. Wandering around the Seireitei, he took in the sights. Striding past each of the Division Headquarters he enjoyed the fact that each was uniform in its outside design while the inside was a reflection as to what the Division was entitled to do. Fourth was clean, Ninth had war-plans and warrants pinned to the wall, eleventh was a battle field and twelfth....smelled like coffee?

Tou wandered into the the 12th division head quarters, noticing the large amount of papers pinned to the wall and Jack, the Divisions Captain looking at his own work and talking to himself. "Looks like you need a new type of filing system sir. This one seems to be all over the place."

Last edited by Tou-Fon on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SkyScore
12th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: [Open for all Shinigami's] Jack's privat lab   [Open for all Shinigami's] Jack's privat lab I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:09 am

Jack had started to get irritated on himself, just for he could not remember what important thing he had forgot. Was it something to do, or had it something with his research? Jack had no longer a clue what it was. Then Tou started to speak was Jack deep in his own thoughts. In shock that Jack was not alone inside the lab made him drop his own coffeecup. It was not big of a problem, if only that was not the last coffeecup Jack had.

After Jack had stare at the broken cup on the floor for a minute did he check who had been spoken. His expression had not change at all, it was the small smile and the serious eyes. Just the usual Jack you could see. Beside a huge dark aura behind him, that noted he was enraged. "Hi, didn't notice you over there. Could you please repeat what you said about my system? didn't hear you so well. " Jack's voice sound like nothing had happen at all. As Jack waited for Tou to answer, so started he to pick up the shivers from the coffeecup. Jack also started to hum on a creepy melody.
Back to top Go down
Tou-Fon
11th Division Vice Captain
Tou-Fon

PostSubject: Re: [Open for all Shinigami's] Jack's privat lab   [Open for all Shinigami's] Jack's privat lab I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:48 pm

The Captain seemed to be lost in thought, gliding over his papers as if looking for some hidden meaning until he suddenly froze and the mug in his hand fell to the ground over the span of what felt like an eternity. The shatter of the cup unnerved Tou. Did he say something offensive? Maybe he caught Jack off guard with the comment he had made, or maybe 12th company wasn't use to having visitors. Either way, all the researcher was doing was looking at the puddle of coffee that had formed at his feet.

"Sir..I.." he began to say as he noticed Jack turning around to face him. The Captain didn't seem upset, but their was a somewhat tense feeling in the air that wasn't there before as Jack told Tou to repeat himself once more. The tone he had said this with felt normal as if nothing was wrong but it hung heavy in the air. "I meant no disrespect Jack-Tachio. I was merely recommending a larger storage space for your research material." Tou bowed toward him, his zanpaktou swinging on his waist as he hastily attempted to make himself appear as humble as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open for all Shinigami's] Jack's privat lab   [Open for all Shinigami's] Jack's privat lab I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Open for all Shinigami's] Jack's privat lab
Page 1 of 1