Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG

Bleach Text-based RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misumi Seth (Arrancar)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth

Misumi Seth (Arrancar)  Empty
PostSubject: Misumi Seth (Arrancar)    Misumi Seth (Arrancar)  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:46 am

Arrancar Template

Name: Misumi Seth

Visual Age: 22

Appearance: The alluring arrancar Seth Misumi stands to be roughly 5"9 and quiet muscular in appearance. With her long flowing jet black hair and snow white complexion complete with emerald coloured eyes Seth is seen as a beauty amongst the ranks of the beastly arrancar. Other aspects which are also worth taking note of, apart from her womanly qualities, is the tiny mask fragment left lining the top of her left eye brow and the hole in chest where her heart used to be. Also Seth wears a stylish arrancar uniform with a white jacket matched with a top and short skirt. For footwear Seth has her healed sandals. Seth also normally wears finger less gloves.

Personality: Seth personality is somewhat weird in a way. Flipping from quiet beauty standing the corner all alone to super slut when left alone with those select people. Although what really matter is how she her personality reflects her fighting style. Seth is the sort of arrancar who gets down and dirty regardless of her beautiful looks she deals a deadly left hook if left in range always fighting solo with no regards as to what happens to underling or allies alike. Seth although at times keeps to herself and reminds solitaire and conserved never refusing a fight, unless she knows she’s going to get beats:P

History: In life Seth was a fragile weak girl who would wonder the streets of her small town aimlessly looking and fighting to live whilst getting raped at every turn. But at the age of 9 a glimmer of light shone down into a bleak and sad life. A kind noble after saving her from another savage attack offered to adopt poor little Seth and save her from this horrifying reality. Seth happily agreed and went to live with the noble men and lived happily ever after. That’s what would have happened if Seths' life as a fairy tale.

Sadly the noble man was not as kind as Seth originally though it turned out that he was a cruel man who raped, beat and throw Seth around like a rag doll every day and to make things worse he had a son. Seth had got food a place to live and cloths but for her things where twice as worse than before as this time she couldn't not fight back or run away from her cruel adapted parent for fear of getting thrown out. The feeling of being trapped made Seth feel even worse.

A couple of years had now passed and Seth had matured slightly and also learned to bear with the pain, slightly. But the masters liking to Seth made the mistress of the house uneasy. This was bad for Seth as the mistress of the house not only had a huge influence over her husband but also others who could easily take Seth away. Lucky for Seth the wife was stupid. The wife confronted Seth telling her to get leave during one of the master’s trips, telling Seth she had to leave immediately. But after having a life of bullshit she wasn't going to have any more shit on her plate. So she gripped a knife and stabbed the wife fifty-seven times and walked away. The husband soon got news of his wife’s death and returned home. But it was not to mourn his late wife but merely get some things that he left at the house which were very important which he kept in the basement of the grand mansion. Too bad for him Seth knew of these items and knew he'd be back for them and knew that he would have to go down into the basement alone to retrieve these items knowing that she could easily lock him inside the basement and set the house ablaze killing him and all residents. Which she did.

The house set a blaze magnificently as the cries of those who were still in the house could be heard crying out for help. Seth watched in amusement. Until she was grasped by the hair and pulled away from scene by a town guard. Seth was found guilty or arson and the murder of everyone in that house and sentenced to death. On the day of her end Seth was smiling laughing out with tears of happiness as she was dragged to the stands. The executioner ready to slay her. As the blade rose Seth screamed out something to all the spectators.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL"

The blade hit and ended Seths' life.

And began her after life.

Seth’s spirit wondered the towns and country side of the place she had struggles to live in the entirety of her short unpleasant life. It was a shame that her afterlife was going to get a lot more unpleasant. A high level hollow started wondering around eating souls to gain strength. It found Seth. And devoured her soul. Turning her hollow. For the next couple of years or so Seth did the same and started devouring souls becoming stronger every day at the cost of her humanity or at least what’s was left of it. It wasn't long till she found her way into Las Noches and ended up as part of a Gallan a slightly higher level of hollow existence. But at the same time slightly less mindful.

Of course the years past and Seths Gallan vessel continued to grow and get stronger until one day it just went mad and starting killing other Gallan and devouring them taking Seth to the next stage of her hollow life. The Adjuchas stage. Regaining her intelligence and desires Seth continued killing and devouring hollows continually becoming stronger and stronger. Seth remained at this stage for a couple of hundred years with her life being one big fight for survival. Similar to the way she lived back on Earth, but this time she'd win.

After 637 of her 961 years of living Seth spent fighting at this level. Until the day came that Seth reached that final hollow stage. Seth had finally become a vasto lorde hollow which was the peak of hollow power she could grasp. For the following years it wasn't even a fight be merely a hunt for prey. But a fateful and weird day came along. Seth was drinking at an oasis in the desert. She saw the reflection of the moon in the water and looked up. She then gripped her mask and ripped it off her face spongetonesly, at that point of randomness Seth began an arrancar. And that’s pretty much it up until now sure she had a couple of trips to Earth to grap a drink but nothing really interesting has happened.

Innate Ability:

Shadow Flare
Seth builds a great amount of reistu up within her body and releases it in a huge flash of light! All looking in Seth’s direction will be blinked and disorientated like they had just got hit with a flash bang opening up an opportunity for attack or a super speedy escape. This technique can be used once every 5 terms. When in Resurrección the light is also emitted from Seths blade(s) spoilers:P. This technique also creates a huge sort of cloud of reistu making it difficult to detect Seth reistu as well.

Last edited by Seth on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:35 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
memel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misumi Seth (Arrancar)    Misumi Seth (Arrancar)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:12 pm

Finish the app first
Back to top Go down
https://shinigami.forum.st
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Misumi Seth (Arrancar)    Misumi Seth (Arrancar)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:35 am

Ok all done:P
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuujin no Omega
Admin
Dai Ryuujin no Omega

PostSubject: Re: Misumi Seth (Arrancar)    Misumi Seth (Arrancar)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:11 am

Wait... why is it called Shadow Flare if the innate ability is just a huge flash of light and reiatsu?
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Misumi Seth (Arrancar)    Misumi Seth (Arrancar)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:40 am

Thats a good question:P
well I have a couple of ways to answer that
1. Seths elemental will be light but Seth personality is dark and evil kinda:P

2. It sounds kool:P

3. The attack is like a flare/flash Seths reistu doesn't feel pure or good (being a hollow)

4. People associate the word light with good so I decided to use light in a negative context by making a arrancar (usually considered evil) with light elemental. Ok I get where your coming from in terms of it doesn't make sense but lets face it most anime/manga attacks dont for example: X-burner as nothing to do with a X, Lions barrage has nothing to do with lions cause I'm pretty sure lions dont kick people and Kamehyame ya!!!!! obviously means nothing and is something just thrown together.

5. didn't want to call my attack Super special flash of light stunning thingie:P

6. Shadow is in reference to bad evil reistu (Seth reistu) and the flare is reference to the actual flash/flare

7. Something that I cant remeber but I remeber it was really good reason.
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuujin no Omega
Admin
Dai Ryuujin no Omega

PostSubject: Re: Misumi Seth (Arrancar)    Misumi Seth (Arrancar)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:57 am

There are other ways to make light sound evil and sinister. I would suggest that you consult a thesaurus or something but if that's the name that you really want, then alright.

Now... time for the nitpicking. First off... did you mean 'turns' when you said 'terms'? Those are two different words and it is confusing and inappropriate for describing the time duration. Change it. The same goes for 'Gallan' in your history; change it to 'Gillian'.

Second, please remove all emoticons from your application.

Third, in your appearance I assume you meant 'heels' instead of 'heals'. Again, please make the change.

Fourth... please fix your sentences to make them flow better. These particular 'sentences' for example, can be combined into one actual coherent sentence:

"It found Seth. And devoured her soul. Turning her hollow." -> "It found Seth and devoured her soul, turning her into a Hollow."

Actually, I have an even bigger problem with this sentence. You cannot turn into a Hollow by being eaten by a normal one nor do you get to take over its consciousness. This can only happen as a Gillian when a particular Hollow gains enough consciousness and will to assert itself in the mass of souls that is the Gillian. Otherwise, your spirit particles just become food for the Hollow and you technically cease to exist until purified and sent to Seireitei or Hell, mostly because normal spirits usually do not have the power to resist and overwhelm a Hollow unless they are a Fullbringer or a Quincy.

Do not fret though, for there are other ways to turn into a Hollow. Your character could have her chain yanked out forcefully or eroded over time by grief and despair, like most -if not all- Hollows.

Next... please expand on her personality. Frankly, it doesn't tell me much about her at all. Try to go into how she acts and the motivations for such acts.

And finally, please re-read your app and correct the improper word choices along with the grammar and spelling mishaps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misumi Seth (Arrancar)    Misumi Seth (Arrancar)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misumi Seth (Arrancar)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG :: Custom Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: