Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG

Bleach Text-based RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Booze booze and more booze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrewd
Primera Espada

Booze booze and more booze Empty
PostSubject: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:42 am

Whirling winds, empty screams, silent deaths, and a seemingly endless despair. "WHERE IS THE BOOZE WHEN YOU NEED IT" Sabastian yelled out having just finished his training. He was the Primera, ruler of all of Hueco Mundo but he never found that you could do much in Hueco Mundo. He would occasionally stop off in the world of the living for a meal and to supply on some things. This was about to become one of those times. He had gone through most of the alcohol in Los Noches, so it was about time to resupply on it. He went through the vacant halls of Hueco Mundo, but what was to be expected. He had killed all the former Espada so he was the only remaining super power in all of Hueco Mundo. He knew he would have to go searching for more people to help reshape the Espada. He lept from the walls of Los Noches landing on the desert heading for a gargantua he had torn open. It ripped open a massive void tearing open a massive rippling hole in dimensions. It was the only way to and from the world of the living but it made quite a mess. He stepped through it appearing in the world of the living.

He stepped out finding himself in an ally way in a section of a town in the human world called Karakura Town. It was a focal point of much spiritually aware beings. He knew he would have to tread lightly to try and go undetected. He removed his cloak hiding it by the Gargantua, he was lazy and never closed it fully, just it hid it from plain sight. He shook his head, his white hair falling down his back running his hands through it to keep his ears hidden, he didn't much like them showing after all what human had rabbit ears! He put on his head phones turning the music up. Tightening his gloves before he wrapped his scarf around his neck to cover his remaining hollow hole, and with that he looked like a normal human now. Well aside from the fact he was wandering around bare foot through the streets of the town. Stepping out from the ally way he began to intermingle with the crowd, walking toward a local store.
Back to top Go down
Joordy

Joordy

PostSubject: Re: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:05 am

It has been an awfull silent night at the streets where Joordy mostly walks on. the only thing he could see was a full moon stars and the people that walked by. Since he left the soul society he didn't had much to do. Only thing he could do is sit here and wait till someone or something came. if it was not for this nice man to give him a gigai that allows him to use his powers in it while beeing able to speak to normal people he would probably died from lonelyness . but that does not matter . People are sometimes very cruel to him and ignore him .

As Joordy was walking through the streets he started looking around for some fun . His green eyes crossed the streets looking for a bar or something to get around . only this street does not have much bars. he went on. after five min walking he finaly came across a bar where he could drink something. Joordy does not feel much when he is lonely . he feels empty and wants to fill it with something but cannot find anything. this means drinking is the only option.

Inside the bar he asks the man for a beer. can You give me A beer pleas.Sure . here you go. The man Gives him Glass of beer and Joordy paid the man and started to drink .
Back to top Go down
Adrewd
Primera Espada

PostSubject: Re: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:22 am

Sabastian was wandering around for what seemed like hours, when in actuality it had only been approximately 10 mins. He was blasting his music at it was actually bothering the peolpe around him. He pretended like he didn't notice the glares at him, but he obviously did, it was just fun though, bothering this weak humans. If he hadn't been wearing a Gigai of sorts they wouldn't even be able to see him. It was fun though walking among these humans, them not realizing at any moment he could decimate them without a moments notice. But why do that? They weren't doing anything wrong they were just living their lives like any other beings. He finally came across a bar, and slipping out of the crowd he walked in. Now here he looked out of place alright.

He was about 5 feet 6 inches and he wasn't to look at. A white hoodie, baggy white pants and no shoes. He could have been mistaken for a homeless man, and wouldn't you know it the bouncer of the bar did. "Excuse me sir I am going to have to ask you to leave" putting his hand on Sabastian's shoulder, a costly mistake. Through his training he had a habit of attacking people who do that, He did a quick spin and using his leg kicked the bouncer through the window of the bar, a straight one head K-O for most normal humans.

He moved to sit at the bar notcing a guy next to him, who was defintly not human, he felt like a soul reaper, but a calming feel of a hollow as well. "Yo give me a beer" he said to the bar tender looking over at the guy then back to the bouncer. He was just now getting up walking back in watching Sabastian. Sabastian reached over taking a sip from his beer.
Back to top Go down
Joordy

Joordy

PostSubject: Re: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Joordy Was drinkin his beer and noticed the man that came sitting next to him . He made an scene before walkin in and hit the man to the ground . Joordy Couldn't care less about it . But until now Joordy did not notice the man that came sitting next to him had a pressence of a hollow . but how could he be in a human form if he was a hollow . Joordy did not know these anwsers . He didn't know much about other species and people because he has been a shinigami for a very short time . only thing he could care about was saving himself right and trying to make new friends . Real ones .

He asked the bartender for an other beer and drank it up again.

OOC: I'M FAILING BIGTIME!
Back to top Go down
Adrewd
Primera Espada

PostSubject: Re: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:42 am

He took a sip of his beer looking over at the man. He shook his head laughing then back over at the bouncer. He was still a little annoyed at him, so when he finished his beer bottle he put a little energy into it and then threw it full force at the guys head to knock him out cold. He then asked for another one then looked back, "You Vaizard. What is your name?" He was going to be blunt, he was not in the mood for a fight, but a good convo would be great. "So now then Vizard were you thrown out of the Soul Society or did you leave by choice." Best way to get intel, talk to the person at a bar, and Sabastian did have his blades or any weapons drawn, so there shouldn't be any reason to attack.
Back to top Go down
Joordy

Joordy

PostSubject: Re: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:26 pm

Joordy noticed the man throw the bottle at the person he ko-ed but it does not really matter to him.

Joordy Was still drinking his beer until the man started talking to him . it took a while before Joordy decided to talk back at him . My Name is Joordy , And Yours ? In the mean time he had drank up his beer and ordered an other one . he decided not to tell the man too much about him because he does not really trust him that much. even so he does have someone to talk to right now.

Back to top Go down
Adrewd
Primera Espada

PostSubject: Re: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:37 am

He looked over at him laughing a little, a name? It had been a while since he thought about a name. "Sabastian, that was what I use to go by" he said taking and finishing another beer. He snapped his finger, "bar keep how about a little stronger stuff bring the Vodka and leave the bottle" he said. He took his first shot of it smiling, "now why are you dodging my other questions." It was easy to tell he was avoiding them, after all he didn't even respond to them. "We are in a bar, this is a man's confessional so feel free to speak, bars are the places you tell people you don't even know things." He just was interested in this Vizard, as a being who was part hollow he was hoping to bring him back to Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Joordy

Joordy

PostSubject: Re: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:45 am

Joordy sighed. He was not in the mood to talk about this kind of stuff .These things are not your concern. I have been misused by people for their own needs . i won't make that kind of mistakes again . Joordy still doesn't trust the man . even though he came with a pretty good excuse to let Joordy tell him stuff about himself. Either way, I don't trust you and i don't even know what you are . so why would i even care telling you stuff like that? Joordy Said that with a voice that was slowly getting slightly pissed.
Back to top Go down
Adrewd
Primera Espada

PostSubject: Re: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:02 am

He just looked over at him and took a shot of Vodka before he began laughing, "well I can not say I would be much different everything I do has something that benefits my needs, but that is only natural. All beings are naturally greedy." he said taking another shot, well a few more shots, about 10 to be honest. He had gone through a good amount of the bottle already. "I am the Primera Espada, meaning I rule all of Hueco Mundo and all hollows" looking over at him. "I killed every Espada to get to this position and I want to gather strong Arrancar to refill it." He was a little shocked himself that he was telling him all this, It must be the Vodka talking. "I sense you have the power of a hollow so I am offering you a place in Hueco Mundo, in exchange for joining me."
Back to top Go down
Joordy

Joordy

PostSubject: Re: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:13 am

Joordy Looks at him with an emotionless look. So your saying you want me to join up with you. along with every hollow i fought before becoming this ? This does not give me more then the fact i still don't trust you . Show me Your worth Dieing for and maybe i'll change my mind . Joordy Stood up and payed the barkeeper. Then turned around and started walking away. He stopped at the door.If you want me to join give me a reason too . This is all i ask . only thing i need right now is a friend , not a boss or an comrad. You never know who you can trust or who you can't.
Back to top Go down
Adrewd
Primera Espada

PostSubject: Re: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:41 am

He laughed till he fell over out of the chair, he had finished the whole bottle of vodka. From the floor he reached into his pocket pulling out a small chunk of solid gold. He tossed it up at the bar tender before rolling over and standing up. "Well I can't argue with that logic, but yeah I don't want someone who will die for me, then its just a pain in the ass" shaking his head. He closed his eyes for a moment till he felt something, his eyes shooting open. "Get back!" he yelled moving using a flash step to get in front of Joord dropping a blade out of his hooide drawing it into the air just in time to knock back the blade of a soul reaper.
Back to top Go down
Joordy

Joordy

PostSubject: Re: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:52 am

Joordy got thrown back by sebastain. As he sees him block the attack of a shinigami that he did not notice . What just happened here ? Joordy did not carry him blade with him so this time he would have needed to fight with his hands . but this bar was not the right place to do it . people are looking wierd already at them . SHees time to get moving sebastian.

Joordy Pulled his hand infront of his face . and on that moment his mask appeared . with in a blink of an eye Joordy shunpoed infront of the shinigami and punched him through the window . Lets get out of here now before more of them come ! Joordy Shunpoed away and removed his mask.
Back to top Go down
Adrewd
Primera Espada

PostSubject: Re: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:16 am

He just laughed pushing the soul reaper back and in a split second dropped his second blade out of his hoodie taking it with his free hand; and without a hesitation slashed through the soul reaper slicing him in half. A blank expression over his face. He did not like dull fights jumping up into the air a few more appeared, about 30. He looked around moving and using a shunpo to follow Joord. He was moving at only a fraction of his speed just to keep up with Joord. "Well we should be far enough" he said landing in an abandoned park. His blades drawn, the soul reapers only moments behind him. He only wanted to get out of there because he didn't want to break the bar anymore than it already was.
Back to top Go down
Joordy

Joordy

PostSubject: Re: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:44 am

Joordy Stopped In the park right before Sebastian . it didn't take long before the shinigami followed up. As Soon As they appeared Joordy Shunpoed Behind one of Them Breaking his neck. As soon as that happened 5 others showed up. Wow Great the whole hunting party arrived. Hey sebastian . Show me your power will ya .

In the mean time Joordy got attacked in the back by one of the shinigami . there were in total 9 shinigami , Joordy noticed the attack and side steped and gave a back fist in the shinigami's face as soon as the blade hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Adrewd
Primera Espada

PostSubject: Re: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:18 am

Sabastian just laughed seeing the soul reapers surround them. "I will make your deaths quick so to not make you suffer" he said cracking his knuckkles. He tossed his blades at Joord, "here hold these it should only take a moment." He that second he released a tiny bit of his spiritual pressure, enough to petrify these weaklings splitting off making a single clone. Both himself and his clone cracking knuckles before launching. They were letting loose some martial arts simple moves, A knee to shatter their jaws shoving them back into the skull. Spinning around slamming his elbow straight into the back of the skull. They were unleashing powerful strikes to finish off their enemies, blood covering them. Till all that remained was the leader of the squad, his clone stepping behind him restraining him before he could escape. "I take offense to people attacking me at a bar" he said before releasing a massive upper cut splitting off to create 2 more clones as all of them land their uppercut on his chin sending his head clean off the body. "Was that a good display I held back because they didn't need to suffer to much" he said looking over his shoulder calling back his clones, the headless body dropping to the ground in front of Sabastian.
Back to top Go down
Joordy

Joordy

PostSubject: Re: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:54 am

Joordy Caught the blades and as he caught them he could see how sebastian finished all the shinigami off with out losing any sweat. Joordy was suprised of this display . he was pretty strong with out even using his blades . so thats the power of the 1st Espada.For now i don't think i would like to fight you . But i guess since you saved me from the first blow you are trust worthy. Joordy Throws the blades back at sebastian.

Okay well let me get my zanpaktou and we can go off where to you want , I'll Join you. So anyways follow me to my home for now.Joordy Uses Shunpoe to get away from the park towards his house . Its only 3 min away from the park and with shunpoe they should be there in a fuw seconds . As soon as he closed in to his house he grabed his keys and opened the door . The house was not very big, but big enough for Joordy . The inside of his house had alot more then the outside . he has all the stuff he could ever wanted . it looked like he was actually 17 years old.

Joordy his zanpaktou Was standing on the a holder near the window . He grabed it and put it on his back . The blade was 1 meter long. but it was easy for Joordy to swing. He turned around and closed his eyes. time to be of some use again Hane.
Back to top Go down
Adrewd
Primera Espada

PostSubject: Re: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:24 am

Sabastian smiled taking back his blade, concealing them once again. "Oh don't worry the feeling is mutual" he said stretching a little. He was feeling really good now, a good warm up with some shinigami. When he looked around at their mangled bodies he sighed, "I really should have held back a little more." He felt a little annoyed that they were so mangled. He moved quickly kicking and making a few graves, taking all the bodies but one laying them in the graves filling them in. He took a moment of silence then bowing, picking up one of the bodies and taking all the Zanpaktous.

"Okay lead the way" he said using a quick Sonido to follow Joord, even with the extra weight he felt pretty light on his feet keeping up with Joord. He looked at the house, it was small, but seemed like it was just for the bare essentials, no fancy things, nothing like Hueco Mundo. "Well I think you will enjoy Hueco Mundo, its size will give you a wider array of things to do" he said. After all Sabastian was going to give Joord an Espada Class room in Hueco Mundo. He looked at him giving him his time with his Zanpakto, "when you are ready follow me" he said using a Sonido to leap away. He moved at a semi slow pace to allow Joord to keep up.

He landed in the ally way where he left the small gargantua hidden. He set down everything taking and putting his white robe on again. He usually wore it in Hueco Mundo. He waited for Joord to arrive before snapping his fingers to reopen the gargantua to Hueco Mundo. He motioned for it, "this will lead you to Hueco Mundo your new home" walking through it taking his souvenirs with him, "welcome to the Espada" he said before fully walking into it.
Back to top Go down
Joordy

Joordy

PostSubject: Re: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Joordy had finished with his zanpaktou and followed after Sebastian. he followed while beeing silent the whole time . as they reached the gargantua Joordy sighed . Well i guess this is it for me living in the human world. He said to himself.

Sebastian welcomed him to the espada and Joordy thanked him .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booze booze and more booze   Booze booze and more booze I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booze booze and more booze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: