Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG

Bleach Text-based RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[shinigami taicho] Chikyuu Rasen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RasenChikyuu
11th Division Captain
RasenChikyuu

[shinigami taicho] Chikyuu Rasen Empty
PostSubject: [shinigami taicho] Chikyuu Rasen   [shinigami taicho] Chikyuu Rasen I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:26 am

Name: Chikyuu Rasen

Visual Age: 24

Division: 11th Taicho

Personality: Rasen is an absolute devoutee of the old bushido code. Every action he performs is within the strictest teachings of the code. Particularly about honour, to the point where he won’t even accept people in the 11th squad unless they have honour. Every act of mercy and compassion is in keeping with the code and he lives by the same beliefs that guided his ancestors to their deaths. In everything he does if he crosses the code he immediately seeks forgiveness one way or another, and he is not afraid of death. He is however afraid of failure and dishonour and will not abide by either of them.

Appearance: [shinigami taicho] Chikyuu Rasen Misc___Shinigami_by_jenna1931

History/Background:
On Earth
When he was alive and on earth he was as devout to bushido then as he is now. Raised by his grandfather who descended from the old samurai he immediately took up study of kenjutsu and the old code. By the time he was 12 years old he had already given up a social life almost every day in favour of training under the strict watch of his grandfather. When he reached 16 he was one of the best warriors in the area but the future of his family was uncertain. For the last 14 years the emperor had begun bringing in 'changes' from the western world. Unlike many his age he found no interest in it what-so-ever, even finding the changes to be pushing aside his people in favour of something taking less skill and discipline. Their 'modernization' might as well have been an effort to make people lazy. However as his duty commanded him to follow orders he joined his father on the field to challenge their 'modern' weapons, and he was shot through the heart.
Rise to Captain
When Rasen first awoke in the soul society, like most he remembered very little. What he did remember was how to wield a blade and the code of bushido since they had been beaten into him from youth. As he wandered along in the soul society he ran across several shinigami abusing a small family. He however saw them as samurai and seeing what they were doing as dishonourable he grabbed a stick off the ground and charged at them. After several minutes of fighting and sending the shinigami off with their shame, a taicho came up behind him congratulating Rasen on his skills.
It was at that point that Rasen was recruited into the Gotei 13. As was in his human life he quickly demonstrated himself as an excellent swordsman, with fighting skill on par with the teachers, if lacking in experience. There were also several instances during training in which he was found ‘disciplining’ other students. Upon his graduation he was immediately taken from his academy into the 11th squad.
Once in the 11th squad, once again he proved his skill with a blade during both training and by challenging higher ranking members he thought to be acting dishonourably, which unfortunately was quite a bit. It was over the course of several months that he went from the bottom to 3rd seat. As he went along disciplining the lower seated members of his squad for the next couple years gaining more experience as a warrior he was offered personal training by his taicho personally. While unexpected he was honoured and began to take his stance for training. The other members of his squad however thought he had challenged the captain and immediately began crowding around until there were 100 people in attendance.
Their fight lasted several hours of constant training. After what had seemed forever of just pure swordplay, Rasen and his taicho both activated their Shikai. The fight then lasted only several minutes with Rasen as the victor. Unfortunately without realizing it, he had delivered a fatal blow. The others however saw it as he had won the challenge and finished off their taicho. Upon taking the Haori to the sou-taicho and expecting punishment he was unexpectedly promoted to the captain of 11, and while he didn’t feel like he deserved it he did take up the position as his honour commanded him to in order to make amends for the loss of their taicho.

Last edited by RasenChikyuu on Sun May 29, 2011 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
memel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [shinigami taicho] Chikyuu Rasen   [shinigami taicho] Chikyuu Rasen I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:00 am

Too young to be a captain my friend
Back to top Go down
https://shinigami.forum.st
RasenChikyuu
11th Division Captain
RasenChikyuu

PostSubject: Re: [shinigami taicho] Chikyuu Rasen   [shinigami taicho] Chikyuu Rasen I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:31 am

better?
Back to top Go down
Zero-Void

Zero-Void

PostSubject: Re: [shinigami taicho] Chikyuu Rasen   [shinigami taicho] Chikyuu Rasen I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:49 am

Well to my knowledge this is acceptable.

So....APPROVED

But remember Memel can overturn my decision later if he has a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
memel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [shinigami taicho] Chikyuu Rasen   [shinigami taicho] Chikyuu Rasen I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:12 pm

move it you can now post at zan areas Smile
Back to top Go down
https://shinigami.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [shinigami taicho] Chikyuu Rasen   [shinigami taicho] Chikyuu Rasen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[shinigami taicho] Chikyuu Rasen
Page 1 of 1