Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG

Bleach Text-based RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cleaning Crew

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel
4th Division Captain
Alet Rondel

The Cleaning Crew Empty
PostSubject: The Cleaning Crew   The Cleaning Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:39 am

Alet stood in front of the gates leading to the seven division head quarters with a mop in one hand and a bucket in the other. His orange sunglasses reflected the light coming from the sky, giving them a brighter shade and reflecting some of that color onto his the floor in front of him. Behind him were a group of around thirteen squad members from his division. Each had some sort of cleaning equipment in their hands, ranging from a mop and a bucket filled with soap to a duster to clean off the shelves. Alet had decided to join some of his fellow fourth division member in their cleaning duties since he had no work that needed to be completed, so he led them to the gates of the seventh division to clean.

Alet turned around and smiled at his fellow fourth division members. Each and everyone one of them looked at Alet as if he was saying something as important as instructions on what to do when cleaning the seventh division headquarters. After a few minutes of just looking at his fellow members, Alet raised the mop he had in his hand high as he could raise it into the air. As he did this, the members of division four started cheering and creaming as if Alet had just given them a motivational speech. Alet quickly turned around as he let down his mop and knocked on the gates, waiting for one of the members to open it. Let's do this. He said this with a smirk as if this was a test that he knew he would ace.
Back to top Go down
Anzidon

The Cleaning Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning Crew   The Cleaning Crew I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:40 am

Anzidon slowly shuffled in, sighing and moaning between steps. The entrance path to the 7th Division was punctuated with men and women of all shapes and sizes holding enough cleaning supplies to sterilize a city. "Man... This completely blows." Anzidon's head hung low as he continued muttering under the low rumble of voices from the Shinigami. You made a promise, and you've got to see it through. His Zanpaktou, Nisshoku interrupted his on pour of complaints. As usual she was acting as overseer, trying to keep him in line. Without this anchor, it's possible that Anzidon would never accomplish anything.

I promised him a favor. Not... This. Anzidon frowned and stomped his foot as if he were a small child on the verge of a hissy-fit. Hate cleanin'. he added in for good measure. Before long, Anzidon approached his overzealous younger brother, hunched over and frowning. "I'm... I'm he-" The excited Shinigami didn't even give Anzidon a chance to finish speaking.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
4th Division Captain
Alet Rondel

The Cleaning Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning Crew   The Cleaning Crew I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:02 am

The gates began to open as the group was greeted by a seventh division member. He looked at the group with a smile and told them to come in when ever they were ready. Alet turned around to his squad member to make sure they were all ready and noticed Anzidon in the crowd. His face blew up like a child who was just given a bag with his favorite candy in it. Alet ran over to Anzidon and hopped on top of his shoulder. Ready Anzidon? We gots a lot of work to do. He then pointed his hand forward with his pointer finger pointing towards the first spot that needed to be cleaned.

The fourth division squad members charged into the seventh division headquarters screaming with enthusiasm. Alet had taught his members to be enthusiastic, no matter what task they were given to do. They started cleaning every nook and cranny of the seventh division head quarters with all they had. Alet lowered his face down to Anzidon's and smiled so big that his eyes were almost shut. Well, what are ya waiting for weirdo, we gotta get started. This place isn't gonna clean itself, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cleaning Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning Crew   The Cleaning Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cleaning Crew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: 7th Division HQ-
Jump to: