Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG

Bleach Text-based RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gravity feels alittle light.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iwao
7th Division Captain
Iwao

Gravity feels alittle light. Empty
PostSubject: Gravity feels alittle light.   Gravity feels alittle light. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:23 am

The suns rays rained down upon the battle field scorching the lands leaving them dry and dusty, this particular place was designed for all out battles between two or more opposing foces and to withstand the damage dealt. Anyone with an anger problem or a feud with another shinigami would often settle their problems here. Iwao however had arrived waiting for the 2nd division member Anzidon Rondel- he had agreed to teach this shinigami the values of battle, hoping he might soke in some knowledge on how to fight.

Iwao has a rough time when it comes to training with other shinigami, captains. He has the sense to go all out and not to hold anything back, this is what he was brought up on not to give the opponent a chance to think, a chance to strike get the battle over and done with. As usual he would have to hold back the desire and go easy on the greenhorn.
Sitting on a nearby bench, Iwao just basked in the sun and taking in the fresh air, hoping that his opponent would have the courage to show up and face a captain of the 13 gotei.
Back to top Go down
Anzidon

PostSubject: Re: Gravity feels alittle light.   Gravity feels alittle light. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:39 am

Anzidon couldn't help but second guess his decision to spar with the 7th Division Captain as he was making his way toward the battlefield. The guy's a lunatic... He began explaining himself to his own Zanpaktou. You've seen what he does to his enemies. Hell, you've seen him spar, he doesn't even know the meaning of temperance! Anzidon's face showed signs of anxiety, his brow unintentionally furrowed at his feet. Well... The wise Nisshoku began to respond in that clear voice; soft, yet demanding reverence, I doubt anybody knows balance better than us, Anzidon. Perhaps it's our job to show him this temperance. You learn from him, he learns from you.

Anzidon only nodded. Realizing he was still unconvinced, the Zanpaktou continued speaking. What's gotten into you, anyway? I haven't seen you so wound up in ages. You can stand in the face of a hollow like it's nothing, but when it comes to a basic sparring match you become a trembling child? Anzidon spoke with some frustration in his voice. Something about the look on his face when he holds that axe of his.

With that, Anzidon looked up from the floor, and found the man he was looking for, waiting patiently on a bench. The man sat, face up, bathing in the sun. "Yo!" Anzidon called out. "Anybody in there?" He spoke with a smile. Suddenly now that it was time to face off, all of the anxieties, worries, fears and little butterflies flew away. "Let's get these weapons dirty, before I lose my nerve!" Anzidon rested his hand on the hilt of his sword.

Back to top Go down
Iwao
7th Division Captain
Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Gravity feels alittle light.   Gravity feels alittle light. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:21 am

As Anzidon approached him, Iwao had already felt his spiritual presense the moment he stepped foot on the field of dust. But that still didn't stop him from being completely ignorant, he just wanted to sit under the solar rays for a few minutes longer. Anzidon appeared to waiting directly infront of him, waiting patiently for the fight to begin but Iwao felt that he should speak some words first: "I'm glad you decided to show up, I was beginning to think you had changed your mind." Akkusu was extremely eager to get into the action as soon as possible, the zanpaktou around Iwao's waist began shaking slightly probably due to the short burst of reiatsu being emitted. "My friend is a little more active than I am, but we share the same ideals. We will show mercy in this training session but I hope you take something away from it." Iwao was done with words for now.

As Iwao's right hand drew Akkusu from his sheath, it unleashed a burst of energy and the air around them became thick, hard to breathe, and move around in. He wanted to give Anzidon some time to get away from him as he was at point blank range of Iwao's attacks. "Way of destruction no.33 Blue fire, crash down. Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws." the incantation to this kidou is long enough for Anzidon to move away, but dodging it might be harder depending on his speed and reaction time. Iwao raised his hand and pointed it directly at Anzidon as it erupted with blue fire and sent racing towards him, turning up the ground as it made its course.
Back to top Go down
Anzidon

PostSubject: Re: Gravity feels alittle light.   Gravity feels alittle light. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:33 am

Anzidon must have looked like an absolute idiot when Iwao began reciting the incantation. He stood and stared with a blank look on his face. ...Flutter of wings... Anzidon didn't move. ...Upon this sinless wall of dreams... Suddenly Nisshoku could take it no longer. Run, you idiot, run! Suddenly Anzidon saw reality in all of its flaming blue majesty going out of its way to char his flesh. The only response that Anzidon could manage was a brief "Nyaahh!" Before he tumbled sideways, feeling the heat of the burning sphere on the back of his neck.

Barely landing on his feet, Anzidon reeled back. And now's your time to counter. The Zanpaktou spoke as if she were speaking to a child. Stop helping! Anzidon took the next moment to draw his blade, and spring forward in one motion. The blade glowed with all the colors of the rainbow, and possibly a couple of new ones as he brought it down above Iwao's head. "Let the battle begin!" Anzidon uttered excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Iwao
7th Division Captain
Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Gravity feels alittle light.   Gravity feels alittle light. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:56 am

Starting this match off with a reasonable kidou Iwao was aiming at Anzidon but not intentionally wanting to hit him, it was a simple burn and could be healed by the 4Th division no doubt. Kidou was fun to use in Iwao's eyes being able to chant ancient incantations and release their magnificent powers upon his foes! they came with an array of different colours too. Anzidon had dodged the kidou attack and was now bravely coming into close combat with Iwao, "You must be crazy to engage me in close combat kid!" there was nothing else to do but smile as the ball was in his court now. Akkusu was raised to block the attack and in turn pushed Anzidon away.

"There's only a few other people I know that can match my melee, SoTaicho and Rasen-Taicho. Remember this is training, unless you have an advantage or reason. Keep your distance." Iwao was surprised at himself, giving the recruit the upper hand. It wasn't in his nature to give out information but he was here to teach, if he could. Lunging forwards with his sword Iwao volleyed numerous strikes downwards at Anzidon's head, he wanted to put pressure on the shinigami, force him to use all he had.
Back to top Go down
Anzidon

PostSubject: Re: Gravity feels alittle light.   Gravity feels alittle light. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:17 am

Anzidon was forced to retreat a few feet. Before he had time to think, the man was already raining attacks down upon his head. Anzidon began to move step by step, trying to block the attacks one at a time. For a while, he was pleased at himself, successfully blocking each one, until the very last attack. The two blades met, and the song of steel on steel rang throughout the sunbaked planes. Focusing on countering the man's strength, as opposed to accuracy, Anzidon has shifted his sword too far up his opponent's blade. This caused Anzidon's Zanpaktou to slip upwards, and away from his Iwao's weapon, causing him to be effectively cut on his forearm.

It was nothing dire, a mere flesh wound, but Anzidon found himself slightly disappointed. [color=blue]If you expect to succeed, how do you expect to learn?[/blue] Her voice, smooth like river water trickling through stones, was soothing in the heat of battle. It aligned Anzidon's mind allowing him to think straight. Clarity in a storm was the greatest gift Nisshoku could present. "It just can't be helped, then..." Anzidon spoke softly as he lifted his blade. "Devour the heavens, Nisshoku!" The Zanpaktou didn't have to speak. Anzidon felt her satisfaction over being released.

In a flash, Anzidon was wielding a shimmering gold rod, his catalyst to bend space itself. He held it above his head as he screamed without words, with all kinds of cosmic power charging under his skin. Suddenly what appeared to be nine miniature stars shot down from the sky, with the extravagant beauty of a personal meteor shower. They stopped in their tracks as the made contact with Anzidon's field of influence. They began to orbit around him, defending each axis of his body. He began to levitate, only a few feet off the ground. Anzidon was clearly changed after releasing his weapon.

He spoke in the same manner as his Zanpaktou. Softer, with the impression of higher insight. "Yes, much better. I don't want to bore you, Iwao. This should make things more interesting." Anzidon floated backwards, and held his arm out, index finger and thumb outward, as if he was mimicking a gun being shot. "Way of Destruction number four..." White static began jumping and springing from finger to finger. "Pale Lightning!" A streak of static electricity instantly lept from his fingers, destination being Iwao's heart. In the back of his head, Anzidon wondered if he'd just accidentally killed a captain.
Back to top Go down
Iwao
7th Division Captain
Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Gravity feels alittle light.   Gravity feels alittle light. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:09 am

Iwao was now taken over completely by Akkusu's want for blood, every strike he made was backed up by an outburst of raw power, even as Anzidon slipped up on his defence and received a slight flesh wound to his forearm Iwao ignored it, at this point it would be hard to tell whether or not he was training or out on the hunt, to maim his pray and bask in the soothing sound of his foes screams of utter pain.
It was very enlightening to see Anzidon finally succumb to the pressure of battle and release his shikai form, it made the match more intense now that Anzidon had more power and ability.

Akkusu was now blasting short bursts of green energy, like a jet of water engulfing his arm, it was surely noticed just as noticeable as the meteor shower that seemed to have a mind of its own, the small stars making their way to give the shinigami some form of armour. Anzidon had changed that was clear to see.
"Way of destruction number four..." Iwao's eyebrow narrowed slightly, he did not think his opponent would use kidou, one of such low level. "Akkusu Tenka."
As the kidou pale lightning shot towards him, Iwao released Akkusu to his shikai state thinking it best to allow his friend to throw around some of that excess energy.

Pale lightning clashing with the tip of Akkusu, the newly formed Akkusu, in pole arm axe mode. Splitting off into two separate directions either side of Iwao, "Shikai versus shikai, I hope your okay with that Anzidon." only he didn't intend on waiting for a reply. Legs springing into action Iwao vanished quite literally with shunpo. Moving around Anzidon to his left flank thrusting his pole arm forwards targeting the shinigami's rib cage.
Back to top Go down
Anzidon

PostSubject: Re: Gravity feels alittle light.   Gravity feels alittle light. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:27 am

Anzidon was much more confident and comfortable now that his Zanpaktou was released. The wind whistled as the astral bodies whizzed around Anzidon. He stood on his toes, ready to counter anything Iwao may throw at him. With a flash, he vanished, and reappeared at Anzidon's left side. By the time Anzidon whipped around, he found a polearm being brandished, and launched at his ribs. It was unneccessary to make to many movements, thanks to his Shikai. He simply jolted to the left, causing one of his defensive bodies to redirect the attack away from Anzidon, when it clashed with the steel.

Anzidon would now take this split second Iwao would need to recover to set up an attack. As fast as he possibly could, Anzidon pointed his palm at his target, and called out, in his mightiest voice, "Sho!" Anzidon was anticipating the man to be pushed back a small amount due to the Kido. He calculated where the man would be landing, and used his technique, Heaven's Burden to collapse the ground beneath him, opening a hole, five feet wide and 8 feet deep. If the two prior actions were to succeed, Anzidon would then hover above the hole, preparing to rebound the man back in, determined to not let him escape. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" A red spark would then appear at Anzidon's hand, the Shinigami prepared to release the kido at any sign of movement.
Back to top Go down
Iwao
7th Division Captain
Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Gravity feels alittle light.   Gravity feels alittle light. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:43 am

His attack had missed and collided with one of Anzidon's weird stars that surrounded his body, with his next attack in mind to crush the shinigami's jaw with an over head kick he was halted by the sudden kidou outlet of 'Thrust' pushed back just a few steps before driving his pole arm into the ground using the backwards momentum to flip him clean over the five feet wide hole that Anzidon surely planned to use to trap him. As Iwao landed on the other side he began reciting a new incantation, "Way of binding no.63- Winding binding chains." the way he spoke was very soft and he didn't seem at fatigued, he was calm.

A bright yellow light radiated from above Anzidon as a chain of equal brightness seemed to escape from the very heavens themselves, they moved at a fast pace their sole purpose was to entangle an opponent preventing them from making any type of attack. Iwao had always thought about joining the kidou division but thought his services would be best held at squad 7, keeping the peace throughout soul society.
Back to top Go down
Anzidon

PostSubject: Re: Gravity feels alittle light.   Gravity feels alittle light. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:19 am

Anzidon hardly head the words escape the man's lips, as he spoke with such serenity, not to mention Anzidon's desperate pants were muffling out the sound. Straining to hear, Anzidon could just barely make out the words "Binding Chains". Anzidon had the slightest amount of time to spring backwards when the golden pillar came down above him. Though he had successfully dodged the initial impact, the serpentine force had been adamant about leaving Anzidon restrained.

In silent desperation, Anzidon came up with an idea which, would leave the remainder of this match to chance. The Shinigami boldly lept forward, straight into the animated rope, allowing it to get entangled with the rotation of his spheres. As his celestial bodies rotated, so did the sphere, moving erratically in the orbit like a bisected worm. His last action was a myopic, last second decision but now it's left Anzidon in a bit of a dilemma. If he was to try and shift his spheres backwards, he would only get caught in the rope, but he won't be able to fight from inside the orbit if he leaves them as is.

Anzidon had one more idea, the idea being just as ridiculous as the last. "Hyyyaaaah!" Anzidon screamed out as he charged toward his foe, the same one who warned him that engaging in close quarters combat was a terrible idea against him. Anzidon, once within five feet of his opponent would then leap forward, propelling at him like a human missile, his intentions being to get Iwao close enough to the orbit to be caught in his own binding spell. "God help me..." He said as he steadily approached his sparring partner.
Back to top Go down
Iwao
7th Division Captain
Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Gravity feels alittle light.   Gravity feels alittle light. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:35 am

Anzidon had now changed in to a kamikaze opponent, as Iwao had used the way of binding spell he already knew that the objects floating around Anzidon's body could prevent the kidou from being successful, but there was always a chance. The crazy shinigami was now charging towards him thinking that by somehow making contact with him it would reverse the ability of the kidou and instead bind Iwao. This was futile as Anzidon came within five feet the area around Iwao had exploded with a large amount of reiatsu, breaking boulders that happen to lay dormant around the battlefield. He was gone, Iwao had vanished from his spot just moments before Anzidon had reached his intended spot, words were spoken from above Anzidon's head as Iwao crashed down with two axes, one in each hand. "Bankai! Daburu Akkusu! Iron explosion." The axes in his hands now radiate with green flames and with every hit he makes, the build up of reiatsu is released causing an explosion that would normally take off limbs. As he descended upon Anzidon his axes made contact with the chains coiled around him, immediately exploding and leaving his opponent without reason to be in so close. Iwao smiled at the situation as he brought his axes around in a circular motion from behind Anzidon target both sides of his body.
Back to top Go down
Anzidon

PostSubject: Re: Gravity feels alittle light.   Gravity feels alittle light. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:54 am

The sheer reiatsu the man was releasing nearly caused Anzidon to fly backwards a good five meters. In a last second attempt to land properly, he managed to leap backwards from a handspring, once he made contact with the floor. When it came to landing on his feet he stumbled, finding it hard to maintain his balance under the immense spiritual pressure. "Tch... The hell's with this guy, going Bankai on me!" Perfect. said the Zanpaktou, in her distinctive serene voice. Now's your chance to learn to pace yourse-

The voice was muffled out from the sounds of an explosion, as the Shinigami's axe came down above his head, penetrating the stagnant Kido spell which entangled Anzidon's celestial spheres. Anzidon being left startled hardly had any time to notice the two axes coming from his left and right side. Being limited on options, he simply collapsed, and allowed himself to fall onto his back; he was quickly followed by multiple strands of white hair which had been chopped straight from his head. From the floor, Anzidon would push up, and attempt to kick his sparring partner with both legs, with as much force as he could muster. His bare feet were aimed right at the man's chest.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravity feels alittle light.   Gravity feels alittle light. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gravity feels alittle light.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG :: More Roleplay :: Battle Arena-
Jump to: