Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG

Bleach Text-based RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Open] The Stars that Fall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero-Void

Zero-Void

[Open] The Stars that Fall Empty
PostSubject: [Open] The Stars that Fall   [Open] The Stars that Fall I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:51 pm

Scuro sat at the top of Kyoto Tower looking at the sky waiting for the meteor shower that was supposed to happen tonight. He had dropped his reiatsu level down to avoid the attention of the Shinigami and was wearing a trench coat he had gotten off a mugging victim that decided to fight back and lost to hide his arrancar unform from anyone who might actually see him up there. He hadn't returned to Hueco Mundo for a few years because he heard from a large group of frightened Hollows that some homicidal Arrancar maniac had killed the former Espada. He decided it would be best not to go back for awhile and let things cool down from the aftermath.

Then Scuro saw the first stream of light shoot across the sky in an instant. On average, this should last about 15 minutes ,he thought to himself as he watched more and more lights go from one edge of the horizon to another. He wasn't sure where he would go after it was over but while he watched he decided not to care until it was over. For 15 minutes he just wanted to look at the sky and lose track of the world around him.
Back to top Go down
Adrewd
Primera Espada

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Stars that Fall   [Open] The Stars that Fall I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:46 am

Crackle and ripping sounds lightly echoed throughout the area surrounding the Kyoto Tower. It was a beautiful night and Sabastian wanted to observe the meteor shower that was set to begin. He was dressed in his white robe and in the night sky he might have normally stood out but with the darkness surrounding him, though this night, a rare and beautiful night the stars would put on a dance for the people to see. He walked out of the gargantua shrinking it to a tiny size stepping down till he leaped onto the red airplane signal the tower had. He balanced in his feet standing up, his arms crossed his robe flowing in the wind, easily revealing his arrancar uniform underneath, and with no blades to be seen. He was fine unarmed he could handle himself without his blades.

He took a deep breath watching the display the dazzling lights passing through the sky, he also noticed the feeling of a hollow, it seemed nothing above a fresh hollow so he didn't pay much mind to it till he actually sensed and looked at it. It was in human form meaning it was an arrancar, but it seemed that the other arrancar was there to watch the show. He just ignored him for the time being, why interrupt the show for either of them. After the time had passed and the stars seemed to be cooling down, the streaks coming to an end. He looked down at him, "You arrancar, what did you think of the nights ballet?" he asked still standing on his pole.
Back to top Go down
Zero-Void

Zero-Void

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Stars that Fall   [Open] The Stars that Fall I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:45 am

As the last of the fleeting lights shot accross the sky Scuro could hear a voice coming from behind and above him. Since he had allowed himself to be captured by the majesty of the night sky he took no notice of anyone getting close. As he used Pesquisa he could tell that it felt like a Hollow but it was not entirely the same, therefore it had to be an Arrancar, just like him. Normally he would've tried to avoid the conversation but the other Arrancar had decided not to interrupt him he thought he might talk a bit to find out the aim of this stranger. As well as the fact he had no idea what this person was capable of and it wouldn't be wise to test his speed and invoke a fight by accident.

He stood up slowly taking his time to think his words through carefully, the first impression would be crucial whether this stranger was a friend, enemy, or a mere passerby. He was still looking to the night sky when he replied, "The sky's fleeting flames were trully a sight to behold. It would've been foolish to miss such a spectular event, wouldn't you agree?" he said in a normal calm manner hiding whatever emotions he might have had. As he waited for a response a gentle breeze blew accross the top of the towe. This allowed, for an instant, his mask fragment to be revealed before the wind died down again.
Back to top Go down
Adrewd
Primera Espada

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Stars that Fall   [Open] The Stars that Fall I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:02 am

Sabastian observed him, he felt an intent of caution from him. That was to be expected a person meeting another person up here, caution was a given. He stood there for a moment taking in this man, taking a mental image to analyze the situation. He knew he wouldn't trust what he felt from him right now. He could only take in a small amount after all, this arrancar was probably keeping his spiritual pressure down, as was Sabastian. Best not alert the world that the Primera is out and about. He was interested in this person's abilities though, meeting a fellow arrancar was always good. After he exterminated the last Espada he had been searching for people to join him, especially powerful arrancar, those of hollow decent.

He let a smile grow on his face, though it wouldn't be easy to see through his hood and long white hair. He kept his hood on even through the wind, moving faster than the wind to appear behind this other arrancar. He was leaning his back against the arrancar's back, his arms crossed staring up at the sky. "Oh my yes, the sky showing us a fleeting moment where any true soul can find its peace, feeling that even in the darkness light can shine" he said laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Zero-Void

Zero-Void

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Stars that Fall   [Open] The Stars that Fall I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Feeling this other Arrancar against his back he knew he made the right call about not running away before. Scuro was certain that this person was trying to provoke some reaction out of him but instead of being fightened like most would be he was reassured. This person was obviously fast but he was also holding back his reiatsu meaning that if they were trying to kill they would have done so already. The question now was what did this person want and what Scuro should do if what it was were to be unfavorable to him?

He used his own sonido to lean his back against the tower, he didn't like the feeling of another persons heat and wanted to keep his back guarded. He looked at the other Arrancar, capturing the image in his mind, while continuing to avoid eye contact. Then he returned his gaze to the sky and said, "True enough, but we must not forget that these lights are fleeting. One day, each of these lights will fade back into the dark, and the image we see before us will change dramatically. After that though, new lights may appear to take place of those that vanish creating yet another new image." Scuro understood this was the nature of all things to fade, leave an empty space, and eventually be reaplaced. He awaited to see what kind of response this Arrancar would have, his answer would probably allow Scuro to get a glimpse of the man's true nature.
Back to top Go down
Adrewd
Primera Espada

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Stars that Fall   [Open] The Stars that Fall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:13 am

Sabastian stood there as he let the other arrancar scurry away to put his back against the wall. Sabatian didn't mind, in face he let out a little chuckle in fact as he notice him move. Sabastian just stood there, doing the old trick. He seemed to be leaning against an invisible wall still looking up at the sky. He was having much more fun today that he was expecting. He was happy to be messing with this arrancar, it makes it all the better.

He was observing this arrancars movements, making sure none of them are wrong moves. He was not in a violent mood and as such was not looking for a fight. His face changed to a more serious face as he stared up at the sky. "The natural beauty of the cycle of reality, as things move forward things are erased to make way for the new, but in that their is beauty." He went silent for a moment placing his hand over one of his eyes running his hand through it, a wicked smile coming over his face. "It is a great thing to see the new beauty once the old has been swept away, it is always to be, the beauty of change" tilting his head towards Scuro.
Back to top Go down
Zero-Void

Zero-Void

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Stars that Fall   [Open] The Stars that Fall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:47 am

"We who have the ability to understand the nature of this must ask ourselves, will we burn out like a bright star our will we fade away like a line drawn in the sand? Have you found your answer to this question or are you still seeking the future you desire?" ,Scuro asked knowing that asking a question like this would make this other Arrancar's intentions clear. This waltzing of words between the two needed to come to an end soon, even if they were both supressing their reiatsu eventually Shinigami would likely come detecting Hollows and Scuro did not want to sully the memory of this night with a meaningless fight between him and Soul Society's lad dogs.

Another breeze blew across the tower, this time a bit stronger than the first. Scuro looked to the sky and saw that clouds were rolling in from the East. It was going to rain before long and Scuro was glad it didn't come any sooner or else it might have blocked out the night sky. He waited for his fellow Arrancar's answer but allowed part of his mind drift off to wonder how hard it was going to rain.
Back to top Go down
Adrewd
Primera Espada

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Stars that Fall   [Open] The Stars that Fall I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:51 am

He pondered for a moment laying down on his back. He thought for a moment before bursting out laughing. He looked over at Scuro, "I will always fight to keep myself burning and to give rise to more flames to burn as bright" he said leaping up. Putting his hand out towards the arrancar. He would have to make things a little quick, "I want you to help me with that and make something burn brighter than the stars above" he said. "I want your help in rebuilding the Espada" he said pulling back his hood revealing his hair and face, "My name is Usagi, Primera Espada" he said putting his hand out once again.
Back to top Go down
Zero-Void

Zero-Void

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Stars that Fall   [Open] The Stars that Fall I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:59 am

Scuro heard the Arrancar announce himself as the Primera, and started pondering the proposal that he had made to him. After a few moments of weighing his options he extended his hand and shook the Arrancar, Usagi's, what Scuro was sure was an alias, hand and said "I accept your offer. My name is Scuro DiInizio." giving his response and stating his own name, but unbeknownest to Usagi he didn't accept to be a bright light but to be the darkness that will allow balance to be maintained among the Arrancar. Then as he retracted his hand the rain began to pour down on the two of them. "I hope you don't mind but I'll have to meet you back in Hueco Mundo, there's something I must do alone at the moment." After finishing his words he used Sonido to leave the tower and headed towards his destination.

He arrived at a hollowed out tree that stood next to a lake and reached his hand inside and pulled out his Zanpaktou. He fastened the strap around his waist and took a look at the lake since he didn't know how long it would be before he returned to the world of the living this time. Then he raised his hand an opened a garganta, it was time for him to return to the nocturnal desert he had spent most of his afterlife.
Back to top Go down
Adrewd
Primera Espada

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Stars that Fall   [Open] The Stars that Fall I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:55 am

Sabastian smiled as he felt Scuro shake his hand back as he tightened it for a moment he smiled, "welcome to the Espada" he said with a wicked smile. He let go as he felt the rain begin to fall smiling looking up at the crying sky. "You may take your time, when you go to Hueco Mundo go to Los Noches and make yourself at home" he said turning around putting up his hood again. He snapped his fingers jumping off the side of the tower falling into a gaping wide Gargantua below. Landing inside rolling through it back to Hueco Mundo. Continuing his search for potential Espada.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open] The Stars that Fall   [Open] The Stars that Fall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Open] The Stars that Fall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: