Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG

Bleach Text-based RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody Fists

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrome

Chrome

Bloody Fists Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Fists   Bloody Fists I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Name: Bloody Fists

Medium: Her Blood ( her pride is her black heritage ). The medium for this is her bell necklalce collar.

Her power allows her to harden and shape her blood around her body to create Blood armour harder than diamond. The blood is an ultimate defence but as it is her own blood is very limited in use. It is more than capable of blocking kido attacks. it does not fair well against poison techniques however. The techniques can't be used in succession without consequences either due to the limits of using her own blood.

Representation: Hardened blood that has a very garish hue. the blood is shaped like rhombus chain mail.

Release Phrase: “Branch out… Bloody fists!”

Element/Family Neutral ( blood)

type Defense-Type ?- are designed around defensive capability with little or no offense. ( Not much added offence )

Family

Techniques:

Name: bloody Hakudo level one

Description:
more of a fighting style technique. Both her hands and ankles are covered By “bloody Fists” allowing her to block any sword attack with ease using her martial arts ( that is with her feet and hands). Her attack power increases too by a mior fraction , this technique also allows karako to not receive damage from iron skin via her hakudo attacks . Her blood is not as resistant to kido or cero attacks but is not weak to them either. Karako has only got 30 posts per battle where she can use her blood otherwise she will faint on the spot.

Duration: 15 posts

Cooldown: Twice per battle due to blood limits.

Charge time – one turn prep.

Last edited by Chrome on Sun May 29, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
memel
Admin

Bloody Fists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fists   Bloody Fists I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:31 pm

I love the technique, but I want a material medium. Like ring, bracelet, etc. Please change it. Also chrome, I want you to add element/family. Just look on the zan template to add family. I will update the template later:)
Back to top Go down
https://shinigami.forum.st
Chrome

Chrome

Bloody Fists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fists   Bloody Fists I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:36 pm

memel wrote:
I love the technique, but I want a material medium. Like ring, bracelet, etc. Please change it. Also chrome, I want you to add element/family. Just look on the zan template to add family. I will update the template later:)

Yeah no problem I was going for the Chad angle but I'll use the bell necklace . I'll edit them now memel-sama.
Back to top Go down
memel
Admin

Bloody Fists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fists   Bloody Fists I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:44 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://shinigami.forum.st
Sponsored content

Bloody Fists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fists   Bloody Fists I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Fists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG :: Custom Creation :: FullBring Creation-
Jump to: