Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG

Bleach Text-based RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conejo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrewd
Primera Espada

Conejo Empty
PostSubject: Conejo   Conejo I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:59 am

R E S U R R E C I O N

Conejo "Rabbit"

Family: | Neutral

R e p r e s e n t a t i o n
Conejo 123123

S e a l e d D e s c r i p t i o n
Conejo YinandYangBlade

Resurrección Appearance |
    Sabastian breaths in slowly calling out his blade to active the release. The blade is a pure snow white Katana, the blade a beautiful shimmering white steel. The sword as no hilt to it, just the blade and the handle. The sheath is made very sturdy and wonderfully crafted. The blade begins to glow a gentle blue as it releases. The blade just seems to blow away like snow caught in the wind. The handle melts into a white aura that spreads slowly. The white aura begins hardening over him slowly engulfing his whole body hardening to become a new layer of skin. This new layer also acts as his heirro. As the aura hardens on him a loud cracking sound can be heard as his body begins to shrink down, his bones being shattered and remade to match his shrinking stature. The whole process is painless. As it consumes him in his new skin his body finally compresses to the size of an average rabbit, weighting approximately 20 pounds most of which is muscle.

Once his body has compressed to its rabbit size a light blue and white aura glows around him slowly. From the hierro, a very soft layer of fur begins to grow out. It usually has a pure white coloring to it but depending on the terrain it can change color to help him blend into his surrounding environment and in general to make him more colorful. His fur is soft to the touch and it feels like a fresh snow, in both its soft nature and the fact it has a slight chill to it. Each of the hairs infused with reiatsu. Once it has fully grown out he turns into a bit of a puff ball. After his fur is done growing he shakes his head a little and his ears begin extending and flopping around a bit. They can move on his command but they are usually left just hanging down unless he is listening for something. His little pink nose grows and his 6 thin whiskers poof out, this in combination with his ears gives him his pesquisa. He sticks his butt in the air a little shaking back and forth forcing a semi-large poufy tail in the shape of a ball to pop out of his tailbone on his butt.

As the rest of his body shrunk and compressed down to a smaller size, so did his arms and legs. They compressed to the point that they became more like a rabbit's paws then human limbs. His hind paws are slightly bigger than his front ones; the way his weight is distributed he can walk on his back two paws. From his hind paws he grows out four claws from the front and one from the heel. His front paws also grow a set of claws; they grow with four sticking out and then the fifth claw becoming like a thumb, so they are like the fingers on a hand. The claws on both his front and back paws are retractable on command. When he breaths it becomes visible like when you breath in cold weather.

Call out phrase | “Fluff Conejo!”

Resurreccion ability | His aura and visible breath that radiates from his released from are the manifestation of his abilities. The aura is the manifestation of his reiatsu and ability to manipulate it. His breath showing the cold chill that his reiatsu has. His manipulation of his reiatsu to form multiple styles of combat manifesting his Resurrection with its abilities. As long as he has the ability to stand he can use his abilities, using his will power to bend his reiatsu to his will and follow his command and give him complete control of it. Allowing him to form it and release it on cue, going so far as that his reiatsu can affect the water molecules freezing them giving him the control of the reiatsu infused ice controlling it and bending it to his will as well.

Techniques |
    •Energía de tono - Energy Tone

Type: Offensive
    Effect & Description: Sabastian takes a quite thought and as he prepares the attack he internally focuses his ki. Once he does this he then fires off a high powered, high velocity attack of reiatsu at the target. Since it moves at high speeds it disrupts the air molecules in the air causing vibrations that make it sound like a squeaking sound is coming from the attack. The sound only reaches the ears of a person after the attack would have made contact. He is able to in his released for, since he is covered in an aura of reiatsu, fire off the attack from any point of his body. It can either spread out in a wave like attack which weakens the attack or fire it in a straight blast which may strengthen it.
    Spoiler:
    Cool down: 3 Post

•Piel de la tormenta - Fur Storm

Type: Offensive
    Effect & Description: Each strand is a weapon in and of itself. Infused with reaitsu so that they can be used as weapons. When he activates this power it can be used in battle for a period of time before he has to stop control over the fur. When he takes control the reiatsu in the fur activates turning each fur into a substance harder than steel. The fur can be clumped together and used in a verity of forms. Even if the fur is sliced and cut it will quickly grow back. Each piece of fur is controlled by Sabastian to allow for maximum combat potential. The attacks can come from anywhere he has fur.
    Spoiler:

Duration of control 4 Posts
    Cool down 4 posts

Last edited by Adrewd on Sat May 28, 2011 9:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
memel
Admin

Conejo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conejo   Conejo I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:34 am

Your description seems like an ice type.

Your first technique, having a CD of 1 post is over exaggerated. It only means unlimited. And what do you mean by this "It is not a way to detect the attack" could you elaborate it.

Now for second technique, give an exact duration(not in range) and make the CD more appropriate. 1 to 3 posts? Nah, I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
https://shinigami.forum.st
Adrewd
Primera Espada

Conejo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conejo   Conejo I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:58 am

Meh, if you wanna say ice, i prefer reiatsu.

over exaggerated how?

The range is running on a ratio, for every two posts he has it active he has 1 post of cool down, i thought that would be fair enough.
Back to top Go down
memel
Admin

Conejo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conejo   Conejo I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:11 am

You know 1 post? It is like you can use it after you use another. Similar in skill spamming isn't it? It is not fair, even if you are at the Primera Position. Fair enough is like limiting yourself. Change the cool down and give specific post/turn amount in the 2nd technique. We can't guess that after 1 or 2 post it is gone. As I read more in the 1st tech its kinda powerful enough saying that it moves on high speed and can't be heard yet can be seen. So I should say increase the CD. Disapproved for 1 post CD. Should I say 5 posts or up is nice to RPers.
Back to top Go down
memel
Admin

Conejo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conejo   Conejo I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:52 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conejo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conejo   Conejo I_icon_minitime