Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Please Log IN Smile
Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG

Bleach Text-based RPG

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrome

Chrome

Fighting idea  Empty
PostSubject: Fighting idea    Fighting idea  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:02 am

Something I was thinking about.

maybe we could have advantages and disadvantages for each race power wise.
The idea I had was -

Quincy - have almost no cool-down time compared to other races but a narrower option of techniques. Ginto requires upkeep via some method. they should also gain a + 10 speed stat .

Fullbringers- rather than competing with shinigami etc there powers are given more lean way when not fighting based . This makes sense seeing as most full bringers have very odd and unconventional powers. 10 extra points to distrubute as they see fit.

Shinigami - should have to pick an area to excel in rather mastering all elements to prevent overpowering which they always do. They should gain extra 5 strength or int points and 5 extra defence points.

Arrancar- Their Heiro should add + , 10, 15 defence while in use depending on rank and if they choose it excel in it.

Just an idea to make all the race seem worth while.

Back to top Go down
memel
Admin

Fighting idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting idea    Fighting idea  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:28 am

Well for the stats, I'm still thinking about this if I will use stats or not. Need a little time to think what's best for us. Also for CD and Position Battle/Tournament. All we need to do is gather the members new and old Very Happy Spread the good news Razz

And thanks for the idea Smile Will soon put a use to it if we use stats again, for now PENDING Smile
Back to top Go down
https://shinigami.forum.st

Fighting idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG :: Administration :: Suggestions/Feedbacks/Comments-
Jump to: